Saturday, November 1, 2008

Reading event and a radio interview


On a side note: so glad to get rid of this moron.

So I have writer type events coming where I can promote my upcoming books soon to be released by Afterbirth books. November 15th I'll be on a panel and reading at the first ever Bizarro genre convention that will held here near Portland. Honored to be asked to appear on the panel with some cool authors.Details and a link below.

On December 4th I'll a guest on Vegan radio a a radio out from the east coast that is hosted by an old friend Derrek from the Syracuse ADL days. We'll be talking about my books and veganism of course. Details further below...

http://www.bizarrocentral.com/convention.asp

3:00-3:50 pm

CROSSOVER POTENTIAL (Garrett Cook, David Agranoff, Daniel Scott Buck, Jess Gulbranson) - Discuss ways bizarro can branch off into other genres and medias, led by four authors who have one foot in bizarro and one foot somewhere else. (Location: The Mt. Hood Room)


4:40-4:50 pm

READING - David Agranoff (Location: The Mt. Hood Room)

http://veganradio.com/

No comments: